1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,056 Posts
Fuck you john madden is my hero

·
Registered
716 Posts
I think Madden has been sporting a boner all game long. He keeps saying "penetration" alot and seems to put extra emphasis on it. How does he still get work?

·
Extraordinarily Ordinary
16,885 Posts
Someone should run a counter on how many times he says penetration. I dont think I've ever heard that word so many times in one broadcast. :sonicjay:

·
Yankabilly
7,944 Posts
I stil get a kick out of when he was on monday night football, He was describing how you have the "A,B,C,D hole" then the running back hit the hole lol...

Madden " Man that guy can take it up the (A) hole". :sonicjay:

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
He said "He's so big and strong" at least 25 times and I only watched maybe 1/2 the game.

·
Big Belly Customs
1,716 Posts
im not a real football fan nor do i claim to know jack shit about the game but john madden makes me feel like a freakin football genius whenever he says anything its awesome

Madden " Well if you look here Al the Qb needs to throw the ball to the receiver and the receiver needs to catch it and carry out the play, if they want to score"

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
I think Madden has been sporting a boner all game long. He keeps saying "penetration" alot and seems to put extra emphasis on it. How does he still get work?
Worse than the penetration talk was something like this...

"...for a big guy he has a great burst, and he burst right into Ben Rothlisburger."

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,016 Posts
that and explosion

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Frank Caliendo is a better Madden than Madden
X10,000
I said it last night too. That guy is only good stating the obvious! "Well you see there the quarter back was passing the ball when he threw it down the field" . . . . . Oh really Madden! I thought has was doing a pitch. . . . . Freaking Dumb But!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts