Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need to finish this 5th so I can buy another of jack daniels. This shtuff is horrible.

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll have to give some of that a shot. I really like wisky ut I'd like to try a single malt one day./ I hear it is a little smppter than what I can normally afoord. Anyway, did I mentiont hat my truck is running?> I found out tonight that my fuel pump was bad so I took the one from my old engine and put it on there but I had to force the fuel line as since the fittings arnt the same size

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Not sure if it's any smppter or not as I've never had a single malt before, I'd like to try one sometime though.

Either that or I'll stick with my cheap stuff and be happy with that.

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry smoother, I clearly wasn't close enough to my keyboard to see what I was typing. You have no idea how many times I've hit backspace just now.

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Perhaps I shall sleep on the floor tonightt. I think it would be easoer to get thw4e than to the bed.

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pEACE, I am off to bed now. I will try to make it back to the bed in which I slleep. Hey, a t least Ididn't have to dricve to get hewre. :bdr2:

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did you make it to bed?
Yeah, you could say that. I made it to bed and then everything I ate yesterday made it in bed. My wife yelled at me, took all of the blankets off the bed, cleaned me up and gave me a sleeping bag to finish out the night. Let's just say I'm not doing that again.

·
broken
5,093 Posts
:sonicjay: i luv beam if you would have made it to the bottom it would have been ok :beerbang:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts