Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
can you hear the banjos?
9,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody going out tommorowjust put my 650sx back together and would love a test ride before the forth. would like to go in wayne or oakland county. pm me if your interested

·
can you hear the banjos?
9,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well after 5 trips to the store, burned up the wiring on starter of truck, putting ugly mc numbers on my junk, and getting jetski "creatively" on back of xj, im ready. 11 am pontiac lake bitches

did you know finding a length of 5/16 fuel line and white mc numbers at 2am is hard? trust me it is

42,948 Posts
well after 5 trips to the store, burned up the wiring on starter of truck, putting ugly mc numbers on my junk, and getting jetski "creatively" on back of xj, im ready. 11 am pontiac lake bitches

did you know finding a length of 5/16 fuel line and white mc numbers at 2am is hard? trust me it is
I have a set of mc numbers, and I have some fuel line if you need :sonicjay:

BTW, MAKE SURE MAKE SURE MAKE SURE you have a USCGA fire extinguisher because you will get asked for it on pontiac lake on a saturday. see ya in a bit.

and bring a rope so i can tow you in :teehee:

·
can you hear the banjos?
9,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
had fun sorry about my junk running weird. powersteering pump ended up seizing up and snapping off the pulley about a mile from home. and im waiting to see if i have to go get stiches in my foot :sonicjay: hope to get out again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts