Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holly crap, I think I wet myself....................:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

Walter reminds me of a couple people on this site.:tonka:

"[email protected]$$"

·
15,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He has AchhhhhhhhhMeddddddddd the "Dead Terrorist" out now.............

·
15,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
who the hell is Jeff Duffman

Oh, that's an embarrasing typeo..........Sorry Duffman.............I meant Dunham............but in my defense, he has a super hero too.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
Yeah, I saw him.. He was decent.. he's had better shows tho.
His "arguing with myself" show that was on last year was awesome. I have a DVD ripped from a TiVO of that show... I think it was his first one "back" in mainstream media in quite some time.

·
CRRRAZZZYYYYY Cooter!
381 Posts
HI have a DVD ripped from a TiVO of that show... I think it was his first one "back" in mainstream media in quite some time.
It was his real break... but you need the real DVD. The out takes are funnier than the comedy central show. And I already have the new one on DVD... waiting to watch that one, cause it's got over an hour of bonus stuff :woot:

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
It was his real break... but you need the real DVD. The out takes are funnier than the comedy central show. And I already have the new one on DVD... waiting to watch that one, cause it's got over an hour of bonus stuff :woot:
I remember him (and peanut) from a long time ago, but it's the sort of fuzzy recollection of where I can't recall where I first heard of him...

·
The Man Myth And Legend
5,133 Posts
i bought it on dvd last sat..then watch the permeire on comedy central...there was a ton of stuff cut out of it....illl kill YOU

1 - 20 of 25 Posts