Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Got rocks?
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
4” lift completed on limy little 48’ Montgomery Ward trailer! 33’s are TIGHT, gonna have to end with 31’s or 32’s at most. Rims will have to be a 3-4” backspace.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Window Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Got rocks?
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Not too much going on here. Got my RK springs, changed the rears rite quick last night - went to drive to work today and found the fuel pump said no thanks.. Havent driven in about 2 weeks, about a week ago I notice that all the sudden the trans started leaking - all by iteself, so thats fun.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Shipping box Packing materials Package delivery Wood Rectangle

·
Got rocks?
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Where are you working now? Seems like you had a disrupt recently?
Yep, back to work now. :( I work for Polywood(Outdoor furniture using recycled materials) as a Project Manager for IT/IS. It's been a fantastic almost 3 months of getting full pay(sans insurance) and staying at home with the wife and kids. Back to reality, and my LJ is now serving as my DD, so it not running is certainly a problem.

·
Got rocks?
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Grille

That feeling when you change a hard to change part then come to find out it wasn’t the problem…

The fuel pump wasn’t bad, it was the relay…..

But hey, 296k miles on the original fuel pump wasn’t bad.

2” Rockkrawler coils sittin waayyyy high for some reason.

·
Got rocks?
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
I've done literally nothing but drive it. Here is some cool neature.

This year really hasn't gone as I had hoped - you know with a lack of a job for several months, and thus the Jeep has suffered. So in turn im bored with it. Have soo much to do to it but just not super willing to put any money into it right now. Been forced to continue to drive it since I haven't bought a flipper, but we're getting to crunch time as I wont drive this in the winter, and well the heater core is trashed and it has no heat anyway.

Ugh.

Cloud Car Sky Tire Wheel

81 - 100 of 103 Posts