Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Are you cooool maaaann?
1,324 Posts
I wish I worked with chicks. The only time I get to see any girls at work is when they come in to pick up tools for companies they work for. It's a pretty rare occasion though, I deal with dirty shop rat guys and truck drivers all day long. Not too exciting.

·
Wasn't this attached?
4,125 Posts
umm, drunk chicks = horny chicks. Why are you on here right now?

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I'm sure it happened. Now that I work for UofM I see this crap on a regular basis. Makes me mad I never had an oportunity to go away to a nice University :(
Put a hat on and say you are a grad student :rock:

·
Camel Buggy
752 Posts
Dude, remember - "Growing older does not mean you have to grow up". It's just that you have let your beer drinking skills slip. In turn your confidence level fell, coupled with your guilty conscience of being married and talking to hot womens (the "s" is not silent).

Get back to the basics!
1. Start drinking more, get back to your prime form.
2. Start going out and talking to strange women. Work on your "rap" or as the young kids call it your "game"
2a. Begin with the fat and ugly chicks then as your confidence builds
2b. Move up to the MILF's.
3. Finally, take a test run when you think your ready - get your wife and her freinds out on the town and see if you can get them trashed and at a stripper bar by the end of the night. If you can do that, your form is back baby!!!!

In a month or two you'll be ready to belly-up to the bar with those two hot 22 year olds and drink thier sweet, tight, little behinds under the table and wow them with your intellect and witty humor.

Before you know it, you'll be asking your wife if she is ready for a flaming 4-way at the stripper bar! AKA Manage-a-Quat'

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Before you know it, you'll be asking your wife if she is ready for a flaming 4-way at the stripper bar! AKA Manage-a-Quat'
...or posting pix of her kissing another girl on a pile of tires.

lAmE

1 - 20 of 28 Posts