Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jeep YJ Parts

I updated the prices due to people's suggestions. hopefully these prices work a little better for everyone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a set of axles out of a jeep YJ. They Are 4.10 geared. Newer Brakes. -400

AX5 Tranmission. Took it for a spin and everything felt really good. Up shifted and down shifted nicely. never got over 80 km's (about 50 mph) due to front steering box issue but felt excellent. 200

YJ 4 CYL steering column. Non-tilt. Grey in colour (dark grey). Everything worked before disconnected. -80

Mint Black YJ hood. 60

Black YJ front grille Ass. 50

All this stuff is or best offer. I will get pics hopefully by tuesday night of anything anyone wants to see. the parts will be located in Windsor, abot 10 mins from the bridge. very easy to get to. I have never had a problem so far with people bringing parts back across the border. All you need is a signed receipt from me and you should be all set.

Pm me for more details or e-mail me [email protected]

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i updaed the prices due to request of some people. If you are interested, let me know. I am open for offers and willing to work with people.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im getting ready to start pulling it all apart tonight, and getting pictures which i will post up on here ASAP.

A couple people messaged me with interest on stuff, I will be posting up updates ad things begin to disappear.

If ur interested shoot me a message, don't be shy.

Thanks to everyone for looking so far

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump for the day. I have people coming to pick stuff up this weekend so I will be updating the list hopefully by Sunday with what is left.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts