Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a 23 spline Jeep NP231 t-case.

I'd consider a 21 spline unit as well if the price is low enough, I can just swap the inputs.

...or if someone has a busted one I really only need a good chain (but it's easier and doesn't cost much more to swap the whole thing).

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have a perfect one still in the jeep. Probally coming out tomorrow. Whats it worth to you? You would need to do nothing but bolt it on.

·
AdvoCare Distributor
743 Posts
I have one that needs to be rebuilt, came out of my 89' 4.2 liter YJ, $40.00 and its yours, I'm pretty sure its the main chain that needs to be replaced or gear. I'm down In livonia two or three times a week and could drop it off.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
i have one still in the jeep w/ a sye kit on it. t-case has about 140,000 on it; sye has about 3,000 miles on it. how about $225??? pm if interested

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have a 21 spline without front yolk, linkage and speedo thing, it worked when it came out, $75 pm me if you want it. I think I have some pics of it but you know they all look the same.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I can only use a 21 spline case if its from a '94 or earlier, my 23 spline input won't swap out with later versions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts