1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this today, Figured Id pass it along. Balls

Who: A gathering for collectors and those who simply admire automobiles

When: Thursday, Aug. 9, 6 - 9 p.m.

Where: Walter P. Chrysler Museum, One Chrysler Dr., Auburn Hills 48326 (on The New Chrysler headquarters complex, off I-75 at exit 78)

Details: Jeep(R) Night, Aug. 9, will feature a lineup of rugged concept vehicles:

* Jeep Gladiator

* Jeep Hurricane

* Jeep Jeepster

* Jeep Rescue

* Jeep Trailhawk

Guests will receive a complimentary Jeep poster and an Aug. 6issue of AutoWeek magazine, while supplies last.

Guests can join in The New Chrysler's introduction by cruising by the company's headquarters building (visible from I-75) to view the giant Get Ready for the Next 100 Years banner and the illuminated Pentastar symbol

Plaques awarded to outstanding vehicles in three categories:

* Best Jeep

* Best Wheels for Wooing

* Museum Choice

All makes and models welcome -- rain or shine -- for an evening of music, food concessions, free Museum tours and Museum Store discounts.

Cruise Nights at the Walter P. Chrysler Museum wraps up Aug. 23 with Hot Truck Night featuring such concepts as the:

* Jeep Gladiator

* Dodge M80

* Dodge Power Wagon

* Dodge Rampage

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Ah...thanks for posting this. My dad told me about this 2 weeks ago and I forgot to post it! :thumb: I'll be there. It's 5minutes from my house. They actually have some sort of classic car show there every Thursday night.

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
Ah...thanks for posting this. My dad told me about this 2 weeks ago and I forgot to post it! :thumb: I'll be there. It's 5minutes from my house. They actually have some sort of classic car show there every Thursday night.

I think it's every other thursday...each show has a different theme to it...Last month was the Viper show...I missed out on that one...But I was out driving the Viper on that day!

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,005 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. I might stop by.

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Here are some pictures I took from this evening too...

Whos got the MiniGL4x4 Sticker? Did you make it yourself?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts