Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michigan Jeepers, show off your Jeep and join us Saturday for a fun cruise through Hines Park. Mall crawlers, rock crawlers, mud slinging soccer moms, trail rigs, street beasts, trailer queens, thrashed or waxed, all are welcome. Even non-Jeeps are welcome.

We will meet at 12:30 pm, in Edward N. Hines Park in Dearborn Heights just east of Inkster Rd. at Nolar Dr. and cruise Hines Dr. to its end in Northville, near 7 Mile Rd. The route covers approximately 14 miles of tree lined, twisting road following the Middle Rouge River, with some rolling hills at the western end. The speed limit is a nice cruising speed of 40 mph with very few traffic lights (easy for those with tall tires that haven’t re-geared to keep up). At our destination in Northville, we will park at Northville Area Dr. and mingle with our fellow Jeepers.

Bring your own food, drinks, and a chair if you like. There are BBQ grills for those who want to cook their own food. From the parking area at the end, there is a short pathway that leads to a Hungry Howies, party store, and soft-serve and hand dipped ice cream.

The weather is suppose to be great, so let's take the tops off, leave the doors at home and show off our Jeeps!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1590828947866165/?ref=4
/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IMPORTANT!
A portion of Hines Dr. is closed today. Meeting point has changed to Joy Rd. and Hines Dr. There is a parking area next to Nankin Lake. I'll try to park there, but if it is full I may just pull off to the shoulder of the road. Look for my black JK. Sorry about the inconvenience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts