Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My birthday is the 13th and my G/f wants to get me the tickets for my birthday present so far nizzy said he would probably go there is one in North carolina, and the other in Indiana I think were going to the one in NC which is kinda far but will be way more fun I think being that its in the appalcian mountains. Posting up early so people can make plans if they want to tag along with us get a entorage of people to go.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
The NC jeep jamboree is in Tellico. You will have a very good time. Been there done that...(even got the t-shirt).

·
Ass, The other vagina...
115 Posts
Bruser, how was the drive down? and what should we expect the trails to be like? any nice open muddy fields?

gimme some details so me and whomever else may want to go who has not yet knows what they're in for...

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
and what should we expect the trails to be like? any nice open muddy fields?

gimme some details so me and whomever else may want to go who has not yet knows what they're in for...
This is more like rocks and trails. Tellico is in the middle of a legal battle to stay open . Part of the fight is the environuts saying there is too much erosion and runoff. They are building bridges over the water crossings and things likethat to stay open.

Lots of good info here.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well as of now we are going to tellico in october. That is the weekend for my birthday. I hope like I said we can caravan down there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts