Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
A reasonable man
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have (1) 4.0 complete engine and (1) 4.2 complete for sale or trade. One is a 1991 from an automatic XJ $300, and the other came out of an unknown manual trans CJ 7 $300. Both were running when removed, but have sat outside since pulled. Will sell complete or part out. Fair offers accepted. As far as trades, I am looking for a Detroit locker for a Ford 8.8, at least (4) 37" or larger 16.5 tires with good or better tread, a TJ frame, TJ airbags & dash pads (gray), at least a 2.5" TJ lift, a solid TJ windshield frame with good glass, a LED lightbar, or synthetic line for my 8000# winch. I can send pics if needed, just let me know. 810-796-2473 any day between 8 AM and 8 PM or PM me. Thanks.

·
A reasonable man
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone interested? I would like to move these before the snow flies. Offers? These are all COMPLETE WITH ACCESSORIES! Thanks.

·
A reasonable man
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The 4.2 still has the air cleaner assembly on it. The 91 4.0 has the intake horn taped and covered with an inner fender and concrete block. And the 94 4.0 just has an inner fender and block over the intake. All have their exhaust manifolds on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts