Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bunch of misc. Jeep parts from our Jeeps. All most all is used. Lift from WJ came off a WJ with about 40k miles. The arms are adjustable. The lift parts are dirty but it is winter. The WJ kit came off of a 2004 with different axles under it than a factory WJ. Thats why the bushing are TJ on one end.

Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 1999-2004
Washer Fluid Sensor and Washer fluid tank $10

ZJ washer fluid pumps. Front and rear. $5

TJ Husky front floor liners for 2002-2006 Jeep Wrangler Asking $30 in great shape

Stock 2004 Fog lights asking $20

Stock wheel wheel lining for WJ Asking $10

WJ crossmember Asking 25$

1999-2004 Black Laredo plastic rocker guard protectors in great shape asking $30

1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Transfer case skid. In good shape and has some rust $30

Rear adjustable upper a arm aftermarket for a WJ. Not sure of brand but I believe Rusty brand. Has a bracket that I believe bolts to diff. Not sure how it mounts. Maybe to factory bracket. $200

Mangnaflow exhaust muffler for V8 WJ. center to offset. In great shape $50

Exhaust tailpipe in great shape and heat shield $20 for a WJ

Make offer if price doesn't work some are firmer than others. Worse I could say is no. You don't know if you don't ask. All parts are off of vehicle and ready to go. PM if interested Text is good too. 989-280-4456 Location Midland, MI Not shipping at this time. Can meet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure the mounts on a ZJ. I have spacers to make the TJ sode wider to fit a WJ. I have heard people squeezing in the WJ side to a TJ. Just need to spread it a bit. Its about a 1/4 inch difference.

·
welfare wheeler
6,990 Posts
got collapsed and extended measurements on the bilstein shocks?
probably too long for me, but wondered.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shocks are Front 28.44 ext. and 16.96 col. and the rear is 28 ext. and 17 col.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts