Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a short bed comanche, can be 4x2 or 4x4. Prefer 4.0l.
whatchya got? May consider 2.5l for the right price.

thanks

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
there's one near lansing in the auto/rv trader.
http://auto-rv.com/Browse.aspx?AdName=CIHM6415096
i called him. without seeing it, i found out he would take $650 as is without the extra rims. i may still pursue this, but thought i'd throw it up for you guys. note the frame damage he mentions. it's 2wd, too. and has about 150,000 miles. he's getting ready to put it on ebay. dimondale is near lansing mi.

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like a bit to much work for me right now. thanks for the linktho!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
The local 4wd shop near me has one. It has already got a lift on it with the 4.0 and auto. It is 4wd also. If i can remember correctly he was asking $850 for it. I do know that it needs a bed. Said it ran great. Let me know if you want me to get some more info on it for ya.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
if it's missing, be aware the fuel tank attaches to the bed so you'll need to get some new mount set up at the least. also try looking on comancheclub.com/forums, although i don't know of any in the area on there right now.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Damn I just saw a near mint original Comanche with almost zero rust just a little starting on the pinch seam under the rockers but the bed and rockers were clean and the doors were clean as well. One of the nicest I have seen around here. I should have gotten the dealership name but it is on Alexis ave. in Toledo near where Monroe street and Alexis meet in North Toledo. I don't know if that means anything to you but if you get down that way look for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts