Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Jeeper
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a bunch of extra parts from a resto project.

T150 transmission 100$

Dana 20 tcase 100$

Dana 30 front axle complete/steering/hubs/intervals/sway bar system/ect
100$

A few brake boosters 20$ each

2 sets of headers 80 a pair

Also have misc clutch parts.

Pm me I will get back to you faster.

All parts are as in condition, I had them in the intent of rebuilding them if they needed it. Tranny tcase and axle seem to be all internally sound. Axle will need new bushings to steering components.

Thank you -Rob

·
Jeeper
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What model CJ is the axle from? Need to find some specs from it to see if I can make it fit my Commando... Thanks,

Paint
I bought the resto project with the extra parts, and its identical to the one I have in my 80 cj7 except it has a sway bar system and the one on my 80 does not. It has a 6 bolt locking hub meaning it is from the years 72-80 which makes it a narrow track I believe. hope this helps bud.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I bought the resto project with the extra parts, and its identical to the one I have in my 80 cj7 except it has a sway bar system and the one on my 80 does not. It has a 6 bolt locking hub meaning it is from the years 72-80 which makes it a narrow track I believe. hope this helps bud.
It does help yes thanks, I will dig into it and get back to you if it will work for me. Thanks again and best of luck with everything!!

Paint

1 - 12 of 12 Posts