Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in St. Ignis this weekend for my brother's wedding (sorry Muddypaws, I was only there for a day so I couldn't look you up). Anyway, we went to the greatest cafe. Had a Kaiser CJ5 parked in front (part of the decor) and had Jimmy Buffet music playing all night.

Also saw last night on our drive back down to St. Louis that in Cadillac at the intersection of 131 and 55 there were a bunch of boulders sitting off the side of the entrance ramp. What up? Those babies should be on someone's rock course.

Yes it was a fun trip. 15 hour drive to St. Ingis Friday, Wedding Saturday, Macinac City then 15 hour trip home to St. Louis on Sunday. Good news though, the Wet Okole seat covers and new wheels for the JK were in my driveway upon returning home.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Haha. The guy that owns Java Joe's (Joe Durm) was one of our substitute teachers in high school. Awesome guy. Total hippy. :)

·
Shama Lama Ding Done
823 Posts
I'm not a coffee drinker but my wife and I stop by there everytime we are in St. Ignace. Java Joe is a cool dude.

I was there this weekend as well and saw the 5. There is also a purple TJ near the Shell station that has been for sale for over a year now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts