3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is all :woot::woot::woot::woot:

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How's your boner?
Raging right now! It's been this way for about an hour, how much longer till I need to see a doctor?

And YOU JUST GOT ICED BRAH!!!!!

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Everyday I'm Shufflin'
1,712 Posts
Good choice Izzo. If Lebron bails, he would be coaching a mediocre team. Either way he gets paid ridiculous sums of money.

·
Out for the Summer!
5,098 Posts
I think this was a Wise choice. Money isn't everything and once you get your first million it's not a big deal right? :teehee:.

I don't think Izzo would have been happy with a Pro Coaching job. IMO, they seem they could be two completely different positions. MSU = Coach, Pro = Babysitter of the 'big names' of the team. At least in the Collegiate level he has some leverage on the players.

·
Everyday I'm Shufflin'
1,712 Posts
Money isn't everything and once you get your first million it's not a big deal right? :teehee:.
Lol and I'm sure if its no big deal he'd do it for free. 30 million would pay for a lot of scholarships. I find it humorous that the state is cutting school funding but they can afford to pay him 30 mil.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol and I'm sure if its no big deal he'd do it for free. 30 million would pay for a lot of scholarships. I find it humorous that the state is cutting school funding but they can afford to pay him 30 mil.
1. Cleveland was the one supposedly offering him 6 mil/year. At MSU he makes 3 mil.
2. The athletic department is separate from the University in terms of funding.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts