Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
42,948 Posts
hahahahahhahahah

Thats the basis of being a christian. You can fight dogs, kill people, butcher people, eat people, shoot people, but as long as you ask for forgiveness, you're all set :thumb:

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Funny how many people go through life sinning their butts off, having bunches of fun and having their sundays free, then get forgiven on their deathbed...

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
What an ignorant dummy. That's such BS, but typical of a high-profile person.

I'll bet money he checks into a "rehab" of some sort as well...and that a drug, alcohol, or pill addiction somehow enabled him into believing his behavior was acceptable.

Then we can all feel sorry for him and give him a lighter sentence. It's like clock-work.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Funny how many people go through life sinning their butts off, having bunches of fun and having their sundays free, then get forgiven on their deathbed...

Do people honestly believe that. A lifetime of sins equals an after life in hell

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Amazing that people like this never "find Jesus" until they get caught. Maybe that's why I don't believe in the whole religion thing. I just haven't committed a serious enough crime. :tonka:

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Amazing that people like this never "find Jesus" until they get caught. Maybe that's why I don't believe in the whole religion thing. I just haven't committed a serious enough crime. :tonka:
Kinda make's you wonder what Kerwin did....

·
Registered
263 Posts
Not even worth reading his apology! (but somehow it is worth reading a thread on here about his apology...how wrong is that?)

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
Don't let idiots like that guy lead to your conclusions about God himself. It would make more sense to ignore known idiots.

Anyone can say anything about their faith. Speaking does not make one a true believer. DOING does.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Don't let idiots like that guy lead to your conclusions about God himself. It would make more sense to ignore known idiots.

Anyone can say anything about their faith. Speaking does not make one a true believer. DOING does.

But how would Vick convince you that he has changed his ways? I am honestly confused with your example of saying vs. doing...

Does "doing" involve no more dogfighting, or admitting guilt and doing the time? Just looking for your thoughts Kerwin. :)

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
But how would Vick convince you that he has changed his ways? I am honestly confused with your example of saying vs. doing...

Does "doing" involve no more dogfighting, or admitting guilt and doing the time? Just looking for your thoughts Kerwin. :)
Let me explain: There are plenty of dishonest people in our world, whether they lied about their performance on the job, or whether they lied about illegal activity, or whether they lied about their newfound faith so they can begin to look good to the community. I am not saying for sure what his faith position is, because I do not know. But what I DO know is that good trees bear good fruit, and bad trees bear bad fruit. He will show with his life whether or not he fits in with what this says. So I heard what he says, but I will know if he is legit by what he does (ie, by his fruit).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts