Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mother is coming into town to stay with me for the weekend..... Gonna take her out for dinner and then over to the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick's Pub for some Irish shinanigans & Entertainment....

I haven't seen my mother since Before Easter!

·
Sinister Minister
2,269 Posts
My Mother is coming into town to stay with me for the weekend..... Gonna take her out for dinner and then over to the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick's Pub for some Irish shinanigans & Entertainment....

Don't know where that is, but it sure sounds nice. :beerbang:

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
Finishing up fixing one of my trucks. Then going home and going to bed like a good girl.

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't know where that is, but it sure sounds nice. :beerbang:

Its an Irish Club on the north side of 8 Mile road just east of VanDyke...... it shares the parking lot with Whiteway Hamburgers.....

Its kind of like the American Legion...... But you have to have Irish lineage to become a member.

·
Sinister Minister
2,269 Posts
Its an Irish Club on the north side of 8 Mile road just east of VanDyke...... it shares the parking lot with Whiteway Hamburgers.....

Its kind of like the American Legion...... But you have to have Irish lineage to become a member.
sounds like troubles a brewin'

:beerbang:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
a bit of cooking out with a fire, cleaning up the garage a bit, getting my parts jeep ready to move out so i can work on swapping an engine/trany from one nissan to the other...

·
Me balls are huge
2,543 Posts
I am flying home from Kansas City in about 20 minutes. I'm at the airport right now.

My wife and 2 kids left for Mid-Ohio for the race this weekend. Her brother is Duhamel's chassis tech, so she went down to visit him while he's alot closer to home.

My older son is on vacation in Holland Michigan, and won't be back until Sunday afternoon.

So to answer the question- whatever I want to do. :nana:

Anybody doing anything fun in the Royal Oak area?

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
out for coney dogs with the family then to my daughters tae kwon do class till bout 10.

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
I'm gonna sit at home and fap

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Man...lots of tranny talk. I dont know about you guys/girls anymore.

Im probably gonna go home and straighten up the apartment..walk the dog.. take a nap (went to the bar last night and have to be up for work at 5) and then hit up a bar for pool and beer, I guess.

Me and the girl are fighting..so its gonna be a night with the fellas.

·
End nerd persecution
2,248 Posts

I'm stopping by STOGIE'S before he goes to the bar and punching him in the berries..........:sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 214 Posts