Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ate an entire large pizza ($5.00 pepperoni w/ cajun crust from Hungry Howies) and do I feel like crap. Here's to looking forward to my first mega bowel movement in '09! :beerbang:

·
broken
5,093 Posts
R U emo?

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Had I known what my wife prepared for dinner, I wouldn't have chowed the entire pizza. Dinner consisted of red beans & rice w/ Andouille sausage. A wheel of brie baked inside a bread loaf was the appetizer. For dessert I had a bowl of Kroger brand cookies & cream ice cream. (Kroger Premium Select house brand ice cream kicks ass!)

The weight of dinner pushed out the remains of lunch with much gusto last night. A three egg & feta omelet, splashed with Cholula hot sauce, and washed down with a tall glass of OJ thoroughly cleansed the pipes in short order this morning.

While I anticipated a load of biblical proportions this morning, my body decided to divide and conquer. 2008 ended and 2009 began with regularity. I'll take that as a good start to '09. :woot:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.