Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started the rebuilt mopar 360 tonite :) Great to hear after long hours from myself, brother and dad. Now off to silver lake for the weekend :)

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

awesome, bring an engine back to life is the shisnitz!!

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
why not do both? i am going to the gig fri, and going to the dunes sat.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
What's that got to do with his Jeep? I actually made it sound better! :sonicjay:

I'd like to see your little dumb mud truck do what mine did after the UORC Open House...

....and a sixer.

Bah! Whatever...

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
It must be nice having a Jeep that runs. I can't even get my fucking starter to work. :poke:

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
silver lake because my uncle and his buddies go 3 times every year. So my dad, brother, and I go along with them. I'd love to get to the gig but i don't think my dad or uncle would really have much fun.

This is actually the first time I have rebuilt the 360. Last time it was the I 6.

oh and thanks scott :thumb: You didn't sell your jeep yet did you? If you need help with wiring I can come by somtime next week and help you track it all down. Hate to see ya sell it.

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
What's that got to do with his Jeep? I actually made it sound better! :sonicjay:

I'd like to see your little dumb mud truck do what mine did after the UORC Open House...

....and a sixer.

Bah! Whatever...
Mark...... I would put my ability to drink way too much and beat on big-dumb-mud-trucks up against you any day of the week. Preferably not payday though, as I wont have money left to fix said big-dumb-mud-truck..... or buy beer for the following day:sonicjay: :stan:

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
I'm not talking about an intoxicated wheel-off. :sonicjay: What I meant was that I would not have messed with it at all given its questionable transfer case had I not had a few beers. It apparently doesn't malfunction at all in 4L, so maybe its a linkage problem. :confused:

But I didn't have to get towed off the rocks. :stan:

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
lol @ scott and mark

If you do have a drunked mud truck tug o war, I want front row seats

OH.. and nice to hear the 360 purrs!!

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
I've never had to be towed off the rocks....... or pulled out of a mounds' pond like a 9000lb boat trailer.....

I swear there was a pic wth a line of some sort hooked to you. It may have been this one that I was thinking of.

And you wouldn't be pulled out of the pond because they wouldn't have been able to find your truck. :stan:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts