Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
if it weren't for the brakes, i think i'd rather it be the other way around.

4.3>3.9

·
BFT!
11,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Maby later... The focus of this thread is to prove that if you own a GMC you better have a freind with a dodge to pull your ass home when your shit breaks :woot:
Then hope that someone else can tow both home after you blow your trans out in your Dodge.

·
The guy Dale doesn't know
4,182 Posts
is there even an engine in that dodge? i can see right through the front of the truck.

btw mr beefy, if my truck broke down, i would give it away before i let you pull me with that hideous grandpas hemorrhoid nightmare

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
200K on my s-10 and still kicking well I just parted it out as I has a crushed roof from wheeling and now the motor is in my friends kid S-10

·
BFT!
11,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Then hope that someone else can tow both home after you blow your trans out in your Dodge.
You must have missed the part where I said its a dodge thing... :tonka:

is there even an engine in that dodge? i can see right through the front of the truck.

btw mr beefy, if my truck broke down, i would give it away before i let you pull me with that hideous grandpas hemorrhoid nightmare
Yea that would be the Body lift minus the gap guards :miff: Yea looks like hell rite now... But pulls like a champ. And gets good gas milage :thumb:

200K on my s-10 and still kicking well I just parted it out as I has a crushed roof from wheeling and now the motor is in my friends kid S-10

Guessing the 2.2L? I had a 2.2 and it lasted forever the 4.3 to me is not nearly as good of a motor. IMO

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
Important part of this thread is close up pics of gf.

Now, the 4.3 is one of GMs best engines (for reliability) for many years. Also, yes the Dodge tranny will blow up.

·
BFT!
11,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Important part of this thread is close up pics of gf.

Now, the 4.3 is one of GMs best engines (for reliability) for many years. Also, yes the Dodge tranny will blow up.
The Gf is in the pic :miff:

And the Dodge is da one doing all da pullin :woot:

3.9L = Teh BeStEsT engin Evar!

·
Sinister Minister
2,269 Posts
Wish i had more... She lives downstate.. Already hate this whole long distance relationship thing. :miff: :poke:
Beefy, if you don't hurry up and post pics of that chick...(so I can make sure it is not my sister )
...I am going to make good on driving up there to kick your ass!

·
BFT!
11,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Beefy, if you don't hurry up and post pics of that chick...(so I can make sure it is not my sister )
...I am going to make good on driving up there to kick your ass!
Your sooo funny Its your sister

Whats wrong with the pic of her up top?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts