Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dunno what made me think of this, and no I didn't get a picture.

but earlier in the week, I came down Baldwin off of 75 to hop onto WideTrack to get to Birmingham.

Anyway, I got caught at the light at Baldwin, and Montcalm, and happened to look over to see a riding lawnmower, with a cart attached to the back, and the guys' two kids sitting in the cart whilst he filled up the mower...

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts

but earlier in the week, I came down Baldwin off of 75 to hop onto WideTrack to get to Birmingham.

Anyway, I got caught at the light at Baldwin, and Montcalm, and happened to look over to see a riding lawnmower, with a cart attached to the back, and the guys' two kids sitting in the cart whilst he filled up the mower...
Hacksaw?

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've seen hacksaw numerous times not far from there, with his pretend semi-truck belching enough smoke to kill off the entire sierra club membership per upshift.

actually, without being too obvious, it could have passed for one of your crew o_O

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
actually, without being too obvious, it could have passed for one of your crew o_O

Sounds about right.:sonicjay:

I wonder if CC can remember the names of our crews.
He was at our shop last night, I showd him a list of the names of the crews working today.
I bet him that he didn't have 3 Jesus's working for him like I do.:sonicjay:

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds about right.:sonicjay:

I wonder if CC can remember the names of our crews.
He was at our shop last night, I showd him a list of the names of the crews working today.
I bet him that he didn't have 3 Jesus's working for him like I do.:sonicjay:
"Hey Zeus"

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
o_O

oof, this from another forum I cross posted that sighting on.

That guy drives by my shop EVERY day with those two kids.
They go out looking for scrap metal and garbage picking.
It's funny as hell when they have a full load AND the 2 kids.

·
Registered
284 Posts
LOL, you dont need a license for that, no plates to worry about, no insurance to worry about, no sidewalk traffic jams, no seatbelts, no spot for spouse, 5 gal. of gas and you could ride all week, providing Pontiac PoPo doesnt haul you to jail, they probably get good laughs out of that one.

·
Registered
5,826 Posts

This just sounds like Dad taking the kids for mom for a while while he gets ready to mow? Whats the big deal??:tonka:

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This just sounds like Dad taking the kids for mom for a while while he gets ready to mow? Whats the big deal??:tonka:
there hasn't been any meaningful amount of "mow-able" grass growing within a 10 mile radius of that intersection in some 35 years...

:tonka:

·
Motrcytman's spouse
7,208 Posts
There was a fella back home that use to ride his lawn tractor to the bar cuz he lost his liscence
We saw some old guy doing that in Kalkaska on his way to the Starvation Lake Bar "The Hideaway". It was hilarious.
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Balls Deep
4,569 Posts
we talked to a nice old dood on a lawn tractor at the bp on seven and beck but i think he was just filling it up, not making any long distance jaunts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts