Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this lady doesn't know if the world is flat...because she's a mother, she takes care of her kids...she doesn't have TIME to think about the world being a sphere or flat...

·
Registered
718 Posts
she should hang herself.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
i needs to go to the library if my baby evar ax me if da world be flat.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
whomever those folks are on that video clip are no worse, or no better than anyone who would watch day time TV.

*shrug*

42,948 Posts
http://www.sherrishepherd.com/

From her front page of her website:

Guess Who's The Newest Co-Host on The View????

Your Prayers Worked!!!

I just want to give a heartfelt thank you to all of my fans who tirelessly emailed and wrote Barbara Walters, Bill Geddie and the ABC executives on my behalf. To think that you all took time out of your busy lives, leaves me speechless.

To those of you who prayed... let me tell you ... PRAYERS WORK! Because it is a miracle of God that I am now a co-host on The View.

To those of you who fasted for me to get this job... YOU CAN EAT NOW!

I just want to say again, I appreciate all of you from the bottom of my heart for your belief in, and support of, me and while I can't begin to personally answer all of the emails that I have been receiving, I am reading my webboard and chat line.

Now just keep praying, that every morning I don't put my foot in my mouth - but if you know me, it's bound to happen :O)

God Bless You

Sherri

Thank fawking god, I was sick of fasting for her.

·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha, at least i didn't rick roll you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts