Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any Jeep or off road clubs or groups or people who would like to go out from time to time around the Newaygo county area. I don't know many people in the area and the ones I do know most don't wheel.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Typically as a large group we might all get out up there maybe 2x a year, starting a thread with invites, then to PM's to keep the thing off the radar.
With closures in the Nat forest and purported blading/gravelling of what's left, there is not much of any challenge, nor time left to experience a two track in the LP, at least in the Huron/Manistee.
Just put a shout out a few days ahead and you should be able to scare up 4-5 takers.
A couple years back someone mentioned a club out of White Cloud(?) and there's one out of Sparta, I believe. R&R

A good time for a meet and greet is the upcoming TwoTracker's trail cleanup in Apr.

I'm in the final stages of changing out my rear axle, but itching to thrash the d35 one more time

·
Registered
83 Posts
Shoot me a PM. There is a group of about 20 people that get together a few times a year. we usually take one trip (or more) to Silver Lake too. The rest is two tracks and some private property stuff. All Jeep guys for the most part.

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,722 Posts
Head to twisted trails (copmish) or Rocks and Valleys (harrison). You will find peeps to wheel with and never have to worry bout the man in green

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Head to twisted trails (copmish) or Rocks and Valleys (harrison). You will find peeps to wheel with and never have to worry bout the man in green
Thanks
I already plan on going to all the off road parks around Michigan this summer

·
Extraordinarily Ordinary
16,885 Posts
Are there any Jeep or off road clubs or groups or people who would like to go out from time to time around the Newaygo county area. I don't know many people in the area and the ones I do know most don't wheel.

Not Newaygo, but Twin Lake is close...

Two Trackers Four Wheel Drive Club
http://www.twotrackers.org/

Our next event is 13th annual spring clean up, April 16th, 2011.
Come out for the day and see what you think. :thumb:
Two Trackers 13th Annual Forest Clean Up! - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

·
Registered
136 Posts
shoot me a pm. we run alot in that area. several of our group r from croton & newaygo

·
Hang all the thieves
1,755 Posts
I was going to suggest a Delorean, a flux capacitor, and a time circuit set to ten years ago, but it seemed like a lot to type at 5:30 in the morning.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts