Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
I love him as an actor!! Lets hope he can stay off the drugs!

Why o why does it not come out till next may??? :(

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
looks cool but seriously another marvel movie????

DC needs to get on the ball and make a justice league or green lantern movie

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
ha ha that's great!

no question that super man returns sucked huge donkey ass.
batman has been over done. they need to get it together. the bad thing
about dc although i like their comix and animation better is they always seem
to be arguing about rights to characters. total B.S.

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Superman Returns was the shit. Batman Begins was the shit, I cant wait for "The Dark Knight" to come out! Same with Iron Man. I like how they changed the plot line to be much more realistic than the original comic series.

·
Feel lucky?
5,147 Posts
cool shit

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
Superman Returns was the shit. Batman Begins was the shit, I cant wait for "The Dark Knight" to come out! Same with Iron Man. I like how they changed the plot line to be much more realistic than the original comic series.

- eleventy billion street credit for liking superman returns:poke:

·
meh.
7,816 Posts
I too cannot wait for The Dark Knight.

I am a huge geek when it comes to this stuff.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
Dont take your bad taste out on me. :stan:

:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:
there are so many better story options than what superman returns offered.
it was the same old story. the batman movies have so much more substance.

still dc has many options for great movies. for instance they could do a crisis or infinite crisis series, birds of prey, the question, dr. fate, dr. light (kimyo hoshi) those comics are the shite. why they don't do that I just cannot understand. in spring of 08 bruce timm and the gang are releasing a dvd movie of JLA golden era in which the green lantern will be Hal Jordan, Flash will be Barry allen I watched the trailer on line and it looked like it won't disappoint with classic animation.
I think the reason they don't branch out is because mainstream people don't know a lot of the characters. Even my wife got into Justice league animated story lines and followed it cause she liked the characters and watched with me and my daughter. just giving you some good natured ribbing. Still I am pissed they cancelled the october motor city comic con.

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:
there are so many better story options than what superman returns offered.
it was the same old story. the batman movies have so much more substance.
Okay i failed to mention I'm kinda a superman collector/nut. I have all lois and clark, all smallville, all superman movies, cartoons etc. :tonka:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts