Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figured I would throw out that I am an insurance agent that and we write all kinds of policies.

If your intrested in getting a quote let me know and I'll see if I can beat your current rate with the same amount of coverage.

. . . . and if your happy with your insurance sorry that you had to read the last couple of sentences

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

www.clonchinsurance.com

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
6,294 Posts
Speaking of insurance my parents told me mine is $1,000 for an 88 yj.... i'm currently 20 and will be 21 in 19 days :)

oh and have had NO tickets and NO crash reports.... clean record. i thought that was high but i know i'm under 23

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Speaking of insurance my parents told me mine is $1,000 for an 88 yj.... i'm currently 20 and will be 21 in 19 days :)

oh and have had NO tickets and NO crash reports.... clean record. i thought that was high but i know i'm under 23
insurance don't dip till age 25 I believe.
i was paying almost $950 on my parents policy for plpd and comprehensive. i switched to progressive and im only payin about $550-600 for the same coverage, and im only 19

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
My insurance on my TJ is $295, Its a friggen rip.

(Im 23...no tickets, but had an accident last year)

*BTW, thats PER MONTH)

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

pretty sure I can beat that

My insurance on my TJ is $295, Its a friggen rip.

(Im 23...no tickets, but had an accident last year)

*BTW, thats PER MONTH)
I'm positive I can beat that by a lot!

23, full coverage on my van and bike and liability on my toyota runs me about $900/6mo
I should be able to beat that

Can you beat $480/year for a 2007 XR650L Motorcycle? I'm 43 years old, no tickets and think it's a hell of a ripoff to pay that much to insure a $5,800.00 bike.
welcome to my world. It costs me $298 per eyar to insure a $500 bike. 1972 Yamaha XS2 and I'm 34 no tickets.
I have a 2001 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 and pay $80 a year for my bike coverage. That's just the basic but I believe full coverage was around $220 or so.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.