Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Yup. Even if you stop your mail for vacation you still get a daily e-mail showing what you would have gotten. I also signed up for FedEX and UPS notifications for e-mail and text.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,067 Posts
I like it. I've been using if for quite a while. I'd say its 95%, I have times where I cant see what I'm getting that day, but not very often.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think this should be the case in any service; it would also be ideal always to know where your parcel is. It is also very convenient when there is an electronic agreement between you, as a buyer, and the service you have applied to. It, of course, would be ideal in general, but not all companies can provide it. In general, I would like to know what other good delivery services you know, since now there is a massive problem with this. I am often recommended to use china post ems tracking, as they say, that it is a good service. I would like to know if someone has used these services here and if you are satisfied with their quality of work

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,802 Posts
We have it, We also have it at my dad's address. He's 85 and gets his prescriptions from the VA. We do check his mail daily, but its good to know that there is a digital copy of the mail he receives in case one of his pill popping neighbors decides to 5-finger something.

Reactions: Just a Spouse

·
Motrcytman's spouse
7,210 Posts
Has anyone else signed up for this? I did when I changed my address, you get a pic of your mail and parcels each day. Pretty good way to make sure you get what you are expecting.
Yes! For our PO Box. I know exactly when rent checks arrive or if a tenant mails me a letter, etc.

Love this service!

Wish all post offices had self service package mailings too…

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
We use alexia to notify us of packages being delivered via amazon or fedex, ups. It gives us an approx time of when said packages will arrive. Then it will glow green and yellow when we have a notification. Ask it if we have a notification and she says you have received and package. I look on the front porch and bam. There it is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found Tracker to be a really useful tool for tracking packages. I've been using them for more than 5 years. I place a lot of orders from other countries, therefore I always keep an eye on my packages because it's part of my job and I'm responsible for their safety. So far, I have had no major issues when utilizing the parcel tracking service; only two parcels have gone missing during that time. However, I continue to employ this approach to keep myself calm while traveling.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts