Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else signed up for this? I did when I changed my address, you get a pic of your mail and parcels each day. Pretty good way to make sure you get what you are expecting.

·
Hang all the thieves
1,782 Posts
First I've heard of it. Can you sign up online, or do you need to stop in at your local PO to get signed up?

·
Registered
9,478 Posts
Yes my wife signed up for it last year. It's a great way to see if your delivery person is holding your mail or not.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Yup. Even if you stop your mail for vacation you still get a daily e-mail showing what you would have gotten. I also signed up for FedEX and UPS notifications for e-mail and text.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,062 Posts
I like it. I've been using if for quite a while. I'd say its 95%, I have times where I cant see what I'm getting that day, but not very often.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think this should be the case in any service; it would also be ideal always to know where your parcel is. It is also very convenient when there is an electronic agreement between you, as a buyer, and the service you have applied to. It, of course, would be ideal in general, but not all companies can provide it. In general, I would like to know what other good delivery services you know, since now there is a massive problem with this. I am often recommended to use china post ems tracking, as they say, that it is a good service. I would like to know if someone has used these services here and if you are satisfied with their quality of work

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,796 Posts
We have it, We also have it at my dad's address. He's 85 and gets his prescriptions from the VA. We do check his mail daily, but its good to know that there is a digital copy of the mail he receives in case one of his pill popping neighbors decides to 5-finger something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts