Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What has become of the democrat party?
First new York mayor signed a bill allowing abortion(murder) up to birth with smiles and applause from everyone in the room. Since when is killing babies a happy thing?
Virginia governor has been the next liberal to change abortion laws in his state.
People that support the democrat party need to think seriously about who they are aligning themselves with.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/02/infanticide_is_legal_in_the_united_states.html

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
What has become of the democrat party?
First new York mayor signed a bill allowing abortion(murder) up to birth with smiles and applause from everyone in the room. Since when is killing babies a happy thing?
Virginia governor has been the next liberal to change abortion laws in his state.
People that support the democrat party need to think seriously about who they are aligning themselves with.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/02/infanticide_is_legal_in_the_united_states.html
The contrast was clear.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,439 Posts
I don't inject my opinions on something that I really have no say in.

For one, I don't have children.

for two, i'm not a woman.

Which is why i'm pro-abortion/pro-choice/pro-killing fetuses. Yes, I will take any name that people will to demonize it. I don't agree that the names are right, also; that is straight fucked up.

How can anyone say that it's an abortion whne the baby is actuall born? even the 12 minutes from birth, how is that an abortion at that point and not killing an infant? Wtf?

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sadly most people probably think this is a good thing.
Interesting on how Trump knew what was coming and Hillary to brush it aside like it was nothing.
America has lost her way. people have become desensitized to death. To kill their babies, a portion of the next generation wiped out because its inconvenient for the mother. What the left has been saying all along that its for the health of the mother, but what about the health of the baby?

·
Gustafson
9,088 Posts
I don't inject my opinions on something that I really have no say in.

For one, I don't have children.

for two, i'm not a woman.

Which is why i'm pro-abortion/pro-choice/pro-killing fetuses. Yes, I will take any name that people will to demonize it. I don't agree that the names are right, also; that is straight fucked up.

How can anyone say that it's an abortion whne the baby is actuall born? even the 12 minutes from birth, how is that an abortion at that point and not killing an infant? Wtf?
Thank you, it's fucked up!

·
Gustafson
9,088 Posts
Interesting on how Trump knew what was coming and Hillary to brush it aside like it was nothing.
America has lost her way. people have become desensitized to death. To kill their babies, a portion of the next generation wiped out because its inconvenient for the mother. What the left has been saying all along that its for the health of the mother, but what about the health of the baby?
The problem as well is that people fuck without realizing the consequences. People are too promiscuous these days. They think only of themselves and no one else. The ME generation is a dangerous one.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Government should stop funding and subsidizing abortion and redirect the money to birth control and adoption!!

Give all women $100 if they get the depo (birth control) shot.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
I'm 100% against aborting third trimester babies. I really don't understand how you can abort a 8 month fetus, but if I beat an 8 month old woman until she miscarries it's murder...

I highly suspect that if polls where taken, most abortions are not for medical/compassionate reasons. I.E., rape, incest, abuse, or because of malormance or danger to the mother.

I bet, if the numbers got out, most abortions are a result of some dumb broad letting some dumb idiot nut inside her, then going, oh shit, what do I do now.

I'm not ok with people killing fetuses to cover up their shit choices.

I'm also not ok with trash people having herds of children on free lunch, WIC, and Bridge Cards roaming around.

So I'm not really sure why birth control isn't pushed harder.

·
Gustafson
9,088 Posts
I'm 100% against aborting third trimester babies. I really don't understand how you can abort a 8 month fetus, but if I beat an 8 month old woman until she miscarries it's murder...

I highly suspect that if polls where taken, most abortions are not for medical/compassionate reasons. I.E., rape, incest, abuse, or because of malormance or danger to the mother.

I bet, if the numbers got out, most abortions are a result of some dumb broad letting some dumb idiot nut inside her, then going, oh shit, what do I do now.

I'm also not ok with trash people having herds of children on free lunch, WIC, and Bridge Cards roaming around.

Post of the day! :thumb:

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,002 Posts
I do not support late term abortions.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts
I do not support abortion. Although a shitty situation, I'm not sure there is any reason for an abortion other than to save the mother's life. I know people who were conceived out of wedlock.......... great people. I personally know two people who are a by product of rape......... also great people. I know someone who was a result of a one night stand...... a great person.

So, I am pro life unless under extreme circumstances.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

When people say the word fetus it sounds so cold.
The word fetus in Greek means baby, or young one or young child. Why not call it what it is? A baby

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,439 Posts
Government should stop funding and subsidizing abortion and redirect the money to birth control and adoption!!

Give all women $100 if they get the depo (birth control) shot.
Just saying, but that is what Planned Parent Hood does. They do 27x times the amount of STI care, contraception, cancer treatments, and pregnancy care than they preform abortion services.

When people say the word fetus it sounds so cold.
The word fetus in Greek means baby, or young one or young child. Why not call it what it is? A baby
Not to be the know it all, but fetus is from Latin, which means "offspring" and "to bring forth". Also, it literally means unborn offspring.

Baby is a slang term used to describe a newly born infant. or other uses we've all heard. Saying that it's a baby, is using a non medically accurate term, meant to create a logical fallacy. It's all part of emotive language meant to completely bypass facts and statistics to manipulate others into agreeing. That is how we ended up with the horrific failure of the "war on drugs"

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,002 Posts
I do not support abortion. Although a shitty situation, I'm not sure there is any reason for an abortion other than to save the mother's life. I know people who were conceived out of wedlock.......... great people. I personally know two people who are a by product of rape......... also great people. I know someone who was a result of a one night stand...... a great person.

So, I am pro life unless under extreme circumstances.
I agree but with the caveat that, especially with regard to rape, but even for other unwanted pregnancies, that the children that result from these pregnancies are raised parents that want and love them, and not by parents that hate that they even exist. Some people talk like they see having to raise a child is some sort of punishment for the mothers for being promiscuous or failing to use birth control. While I understand what they're saying, it's not fair for a child to be raised in that environment.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,439 Posts
That guy is just talking out of his ass. I don't see how anyone could call killing a born infant, abortion.

He kept saying that physical deformities, or illnesses, like what? What could be so heinous while at the same time, prevalent enough to warrant making an entire law about it?

what the fawk is even going on right now?

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,002 Posts
That guy is just talking out of his ass. I don't see how anyone could call killing a born infant, abortion.

He kept saying that physical deformities, or illnesses, like what? What could be so heinous while at the same time, prevalent enough to warrant making an entire law about it?

I had a tough time understanding what he was talking about also.

·
Gustafson
9,088 Posts

If you have birthed a child and then "abort" it, that's murder, I'm sorry but in my eyes that's just murder...

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts
I agree but with the caveat that, especially with regard to rape, but even for other unwanted pregnancies, that the children that result from these pregnancies are raised parents that want and love them, and not by parents that hate that they even exist. Some people talk like they see having to raise a child is some sort of punishment for the mothers for being promiscuous or failing to use birth control. While I understand what they're saying, it's not fair for a child to be raised in that environment.
I totally agree. There are people out there just aching to be able to adopt and raise a child.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts