Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sinister Minister
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A um, friend of mine, um from work, yeah work, wanted to know if I knew any hot single gals that are up in helping him play "basketball" as he needs to rebound from his recent ex retard. This is a no commitment whatever happens happens type of deal. I am, I mean he is very attractive (If I were a girl I'de hit it in a minute) guy and is pretty much up for any new experiences.....

email pics and contact info to [email protected] and I will forward them to MYSELF...
I am in the Oakland County area...

:tonka:

·
Sinister Minister
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's almost a spoof of...........

In search of a hot single guy...

A gal friend of mine from work wanted to know if I knew any hot single guys that are up in helping her play "basketball" as she needs to rebound from her recent ex retard. This is a no commitment whatever happens happens type of deal. She is very attractive (I'd hit it in a minute) gal and is pretty much up for any new experiences.....

email pics and contact info to [email protected] and I will forward them to her... she is in the Oakland County area...

:tonka:

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
......you can post anything you want Sinister Minister...I enjoy seeing your avatar!!!!!!

I'd hit it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts