Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
For Off Road Driving
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright the trucks a 92 4x4 with a 302 and an e4od, Im looking for-
-A good e4od with torque converter(will take a 2wd)
-2 good manifolds
-a y pipe in good shape
-a chrome front bumper
any other 92-96 parts you might have

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
i got a e4od with tq 4x4 works great 200 bux still hooked to the 5.0 you can take the motor and trans for 300

pm me if intrested

·
SBF Nut
987 Posts
i got a e4od with tq 4x4 works great 200 bux still hooked to the 5.0 you can take the motor and trans for 300

pm me if intrested
Are you sure its an E4OD? I thought they didn't put them behind too many 5.0.

I've got a 2wd one if ^^his^^ isn't the right one. Its from a '95 and has the torque converter. A buddy of mine might have good clean manifolds. $150 for the trans. And if my buddy has the manifolds still, he'll probably only want like $20.

·
Registered
277 Posts
E4od

Well they sure did put the E4OD behind the 5.0,s millions of them . That was the only automatic they used from 91 up unless special ordered any one of them that had the OD cancel button in the end of the shifter is an E4OD . Anyway I have a good E4OD in a 94 bronco that had a mass air EFI 5.0 infront of it that I will sell also the front chrome bumper is mint and I think the manifolds and y pipe are there too . I bought the truck as a project that I never got time for . If your other deal falls through let me know I have tons of ford parts .

·
SBF Nut
987 Posts
Well they sure did put the E4OD behind the 5.0,s millions of them . That was the only automatic they used from 91 up unless special ordered any one of them that had the OD cancel button in the end of the shifter is an E4OD . Anyway I have a good E4OD in a 94 bronco that had a mass air EFI 5.0 infront of it that I will sell also the front chrome bumper is mint and I think the manifolds and y pipe are there too . I bought the truck as a project that I never got time for . If your other deal falls through let me know I have tons of ford parts .
I was under the impression that the 5.0 had the AODE/4R70w behind it mainly. I know the broncos mostly had E4OD.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Tranny

The 4R70w was only used 94 and up and the AODE was used in some trucks but mainly the bigger rear wheel drive cars the mainstay transmision for the truck line was the E4OD from 1989 to 1998 . The C6 and AOD were available for awhile if ordered .

·
Registered
723 Posts
I have a nearly complete 91 150 4x4 Lariat RC/SB from Florida, VERY rust free...in Grass Lk. I'll pm you ........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts