Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need back spring hangers for a 84 4x4 short bed ,mine are in bad shape,any one have any for sell ,or were can I get a set both sides are bad back hangers near bumper

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got a 1979 k20 4x4 long bed, 4 speed wanting to put aluminum rims on it any one know the size besides I know it's 16 inch rims ,wanting the rim to go out a little more,in step the inset being in.and what type of aluminum rims would be best I like this look of rims shown in picture will this rim work,on it

·
Registered
221 Posts
16 x 6.5 with an 8 x 6.5 bolt pattern is stock. Backspacing on the stock rims is hard info to find, but I have measured the stock 3/4 ton rims around 4.75" (sucked in). You are showing an 8" wide rim which is 1.5" wider than stock, with a 4" backspacing you would be almost 2" further out than stock.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
16 x 6.5 with an 8 x 6.5 bolt pattern is stock. Backspacing on the stock rims is hard info to find, but I have measured the stock 3/4 ton rims around 4.75" (sucked in). You are showing an 8" wide rim which is 1.5" wider than stock, with a 4" backspacing you would be almost 2" further out than stock.
Thank you will that hurt any thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts