Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
well when our power goes out I bet we have no worries cause the $2000 trailer is hooked up to a $5000 generator :woot:

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
I am happy because Bio owes me $5 on a bet.
I guess we are now even from the urinal quarter incident :woot:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm hoping all mine blow away as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have about 10 million leaves in my yard... Want some???

·
Captain of my pants
4,159 Posts
freaking downpour here, leaves arent moving at all

·
German cars are hot
11,450 Posts
We keep losing power here too. I think I am gonna hire the neighbor kid to rake all of my leaves. He's twelve and will work for 3 bucks an hour.. now if i could just teach him to clean house.

·
Loving Life!!
1,870 Posts
kerryann said:
We keep losing power here too. I think I am gonna hire the neighbor kid to rake all of my leaves. He's twelve and will work for 3 bucks an hour.. now if i could just teach him to clean house.
send him to my house after:)

·
German cars are hot
11,450 Posts
You have all those kids, give them a bunch of little rakes and make your own illegal child labor money making machine :D

·
Loving Life!!
1,870 Posts
kerryann said:
You have all those kids, give them a bunch of little rakes and make your own illegal child labor money making machine :D
we actually did that last year, they loved it.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I went out with the yard vac and had it all cleaned up yesterday. NOW I have 10,000,000 more to suck up with the vac.:stan:

·
Premium Member
5,840 Posts
i never thought about using a vac, i usually just rake them in to my neighbors at night covert opp style

·
Get Up and Go
2,575 Posts
quicksilver said:
I went out with the yard vac and had it all cleaned up yesterday. NOW I have 10,000,000 more to suck up with the vac.:stan:

Blame it on CC. That is the exact number of leaves that were blown OUT of his yard into other peoples yards. You live in the Tucky?

·
Your Message Here
5,856 Posts
We cancelled out regatta for today. (Hacksaw - that means we had about 200 bored female college athletes to entertain in Wyandotte).

The river was running 2-4 and whitecaps were breaking at the toll bridge. :eek:

I now have 450,000,000 additional leaves in my yard (live at the eastern end of an east-west street with lots of trees). :stan:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts