Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On vacation for a week :woot: .

We will be at Silver Lake for a week with friends and family. Look for any one of these rigs if you are there.

Dont miss me too much.:tonka:

·
AAA GOLD ROCKS!!!!!
8,512 Posts
On vacation for a week :woot: .

We will be at Silver Lake for a week with friends and family. Look for any one of these rigs if you are there.

Dont miss me too much.:tonka:
I find it hard to beleive that you have friends. :sonicjay:

·
Insomniac
1,117 Posts
Were you all rolling through Lansing about 1:30 Sunday? I was coming back from the west side (not wheeling, family thing), and saw a caravan of trailered Jeeps. Almost ran off the road checking them out!

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Were you all rolling through Lansing about 1:30 Sunday? I was coming back from the west side (not wheeling, family thing), and saw a caravan of trailered Jeeps. Almost ran off the road checking them out!
Yes, most of the group was.

Did anyone see what happened to the big Silver/Grey Dodge out there this weekend?

·
hicktown
2,433 Posts
yup i seen your truck i had a wraler with missing drive shaft haha ok it wasnt funney until i found it back

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Yes, most of the group was.

Did anyone see what happened to the big Silver/Grey Dodge out there this weekend?
yep, I believe it was running ~40" Trxus STS, looked like it rolled pretty good. I just seen it being pulled back passing by the state park.

·
Bird is my bitch
1,407 Posts
I saw it being towed out of the dunes on Saturday evening. Looked like it was a nice truck.

XJMichigan, were you staying at the State Park campground???
There was a bunch of us with the PoorBoy group staying there for the past week.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
yeah I was at camp site C :bdr2:
not the bast site for a tent

I seen you guys/gals out there, looked like Throwin' Mudd needed a little power horsepower :sonicjay:

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah just a little. I did better when I aired down to 3psi and lost my cargo I was carrying.:tonka: :tonka:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts