Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rollin'
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Bill and I like to go trail riding. I also enjoy some light wheeling, nothing too hardcore to start breaking stuff and preferably no deep/thick mud or major water crossings in excess of about 20 inches. I drive my 99 Limited every day so I'm not looking to break anything doing something I shouldn't.

I live in Genesee county so I'm always open to places around here, preferably not the Mounds.

42,949 Posts
Welcome! There is not much to do around SE Michigan without going to the mounds. You can always head north up to the West Branch area for mild wheeling.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
Welcome.

·
Rollin'
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome! There is not much to do around SE Michigan without going to the mounds. You can always head north up to the West Branch area for mild wheeling.
I figured as much about the Mounds. I try to spend some time up north, my mother-in-law lives in Gladwin and I get up there pretty often and my parents own a few acres in Fairview so I get up there several times a year and that's where I do most of my trail riding. Bull Gap is also near their property, I just haven't had this Jeep anywhere since I've gotten it. Thinking about a powerline run locally but I don't know the legality of wheeling there.

·
Registered
777 Posts
don't try and hang with ppl here if you only want to do light wheeling, next thing you know we be selling yah lockers, lift and tires that are still to big and then bust out the sawzall and show you how to make them fit:naughty: jk have fun and don't worry its a J.E.E.P.

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Welcome.

As Clarkston Cracker already stated West branch is about it for mild wheeling.
There is always Silver Lake. You could take that off some sweet jumps lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts