Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They filed for chapter 11 this week and are no longer accepting warranties, so If you want the possiblity of getting it warrantied take it in now and hope your local supplier hasn't got the word yet. Both of my warehouses have already cut us off.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup my 36" breaker bar has been at napa for 2 weeks and they wont do shit untill the buy out happens.
Its not a buyout from what I understand, it is bankruptcy. A few years back Facom(or something like that bought them) got rid of a bunch of debt on them, then sold them. Then some people from sk got a loan and bought it, welll when all of the Bank shit went down, they wanted the rest of the loan in full. This may not be exactly how it happened but it is something along these lines.

·
Does this Pro Bono...
697 Posts
I actually have a call in on this right now, as the supplier for Kenowa has been very spotty but stuff is still coming just slow. Will report back, but I am guessing still just stock at ACI.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup my 36" breaker bar has been at napa for 2 weeks and they wont do shit untill the buy out happens.
I would figure out the part number for the kit to put a new end on it, assuming thats all you broke, It may be 15-20$, but still worth it imo

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just earlier this week my auto-value store warrantied out a S-K socket for me:finger:
We got the word from K-tool last friday, and Autowares(Auto Value's main warehouse) today, So if that Auto value only buys from Autowares, then they would have not know until early this a.m. I actually warrantied 2 sockets and a socket wrench about 1 minute before the K-tool rep told me about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts