Votes: 41 64.1%
  • no, I wouldn't use it.

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • whats a photobucket

Votes: 7 10.9%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
42,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You could upload files just like to photobucket, set it as public or private, and others could browse, and search the photos.

You could also link to other places from it.

Any interest?

42,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We had Galleries. You removed access to them, yet the pics remained there, remember?
yeah, that ended up being a non supported vbulletin addon WITH major security issues.

That is why it was axed all of the sudden.

I left the thousands of photos in there because people have them hot linked all over the web

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
Sure, then I could make a whole album to show how super cool my jeep is, that way I dont have to keep reminding everyone.:thumb:

Well, I guess I will still bring it up, maybe just not as often.:woot:

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
yeah, that ended up being a non supported vbulletin addon WITH major security issues.

That is why it was axed all of the sudden.

I left the thousands of photos in there because people have them hot linked all over the web
Oh, well thanks for finally explaining that. :stan:

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
can meb alls be in there?

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
I think the fact that photobucket is free and easy to use here, I would leave it be, too much work on your part when there are so many places to host pics, no need to reinvent the wheel. Personally, I would not use it.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Id like to see it as open to public only . Those putting photos in there only need be aware of that and put the correct photos in .

Id enjoy clicking on a link and seeing tons of wheeling - rig photos .

1 - 20 of 56 Posts