Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Quote some place that isn't an Alex Jones wannabe. If you ever had any credibility, you lose it every time you repost some shill's garbage.
shill? This guy is a retired New York police officer and secret service agent that worked to protect Bush and Obama. Besides who's Alex Jones?

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,002 Posts
The protest ends when they show up with masks helmets shields and fireworks. If you have protesters standing back and encouraging them I'd say arrest them all. These clowns need to be crushed like the bugs they are. If you think that this is acceptable then you are apart of the problem.
I agree that once they start attacking police or other people or damaging property they become criminals and should be arrested. I'm not sure what to think of these unmarked vans with unidentified troops apprehending people on the streets.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I agree that once they start attacking police or other people or damaging property they become criminals and should be arrested. I'm not sure what to think of these unmarked vans with unidentified troops apprehending people on the streets.
The unidentified guys would be federal agents, FBI, US Marshals etc. From what I heard is that these guys monitor survalience cameras and posted social media pics and video of people damaging property, setting fires, attacking and beating people up etc. they then drive around looking for these thugs and arrest them. We have all seen what happens to marked cars from these people so unmarked is safer.
My concern is that good people are going to have to do some really bad things to these bad people before it gets better.

·
Project Antitube
901 Posts
shill? This guy is a retired New York police officer and secret service agent that worked to protect Bush and Obama. Besides who's Alex Jones?
Retired? He quit after 4 years. I guess I "retired" from college by those rules.

Alex Jones is one of the many people that Dan Bongino was paid to be interviewed for. Follow the money, this guy is just a paid shill. He's in in it for the clicks.

He moved to Florida to try to get into politics after repeated failures in Maryland and even they don't want him.

·
Project Antitube
901 Posts
The unidentified guys would be federal agents, FBI, US Marshals etc. From what I heard is that these guys monitor survalience cameras and posted social media pics and video of people damaging property, setting fires, attacking and beating people up etc. they then drive around looking for these thugs and arrest them. We have all seen what happens to marked cars from these people so unmarked is safer.
My concern is that good people are going to have to do some really bad things to these bad people before it gets better.
So you're telling me our government is so weak that we have to detain people Maduro style? What happened to showing up and arresting people the old fashioned way?

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
So you're telling me our government is so weak that we have to detain people Maduro style? What happened to showing up and arresting people the old fashioned way?
I'd like to see you go up to a crowd of a few hundred and grab a few guys to arrest. Work smarter not harder.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
This is one of Biden's VP picks. Comes with communists ties and Marxists views. She would make sure Biden sees things her way. Hard Left here we come.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts