Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

This will be one way to empty the crowded cities and bring minorities to a hood near you and just maybe drive up crime and bring property values crashing down.

·
Project Antitube
901 Posts
aber61 said:
This will be one way to empty the crowded cities and bring minorities to a hood near you and just maybe drive up crime and bring property values crashing down.
So you are a racist.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts

As far as I can tell all this says is that if you want federal grant money to help develop your community, the federal government the right to tell you how to develop your community. Don't like it? don't apply for federal grants. I think your favorite right wing talking heads are just trying to scare you into voting for the right.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
So you are a racist.
No not at all. Did you read the article?
This is one of those "inconvenient truths". Is it racist to say that bringing in low income minorities will lead to an increase in crime and lower property values? Most will say yes. But is it true? Probably.

Reactions: aber61

·
Project Antitube
901 Posts
aber61 said:

aber61 said:
No not at all. Did you read the article?
Yeah, I did.

There are almost more white people that are poor that would love to move to Commerce Township than there are all other poor combined. It's more than likely someone like me that would move to your area and drive down your property values.

·
Gustafson
9,088 Posts
This is one of those "inconvenient truths". Is it racist to say that bringing in low income minorities will lead to an increase in crime and lower property values? Most will say yes. But is it true? Probably.
Thank you for being honest. I wholeheartedly agree with this. It isn't racist, it's just factual.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
As far as I can tell all this says is that if you want federal grant money to help develop your community, the federal government the right to tell you how to develop your community. Don't like it? don't apply for federal grants. I think your favorite right wing talking heads are just trying to scare you into voting for the right.
It went much farther than that. The feds, under a Biden admin would tell you how you can develop city property. Single family homes would also need to include high density low income housing. What better way to lower home and land values.
Nobody needs to scare me into supporting right wing causes I can see what the left is doing and see their plan for America. They want to fundamentally transform this nation into what we are seeing unfold before our very eyes. Just look to every major democrat city across the country right now.
Is that what you want your family and friends to grow up with?

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Yeah, I did.

There are almost more white people that are poor that would love to move to Commerce Township than there are all other poor combined. It's more than likely someone like me that would move to your area and drive down your property values.
There is a cost to living here as well. There are areas of Commerce that have smaller less expensive homes that people rent and own. The cities zoning has a lot to say about building how, where and what size. That limits where and what people can build. Under a federal plan they would have more say in city neighborhoods.
Besides weren't you waiting till some old guy dies up north and grab up the property at a great price?

·
Project Antitube
901 Posts
There is a cost to living here as well. There are areas of Commerce that have smaller less expensive homes that people rent and own. The cities zoning has a lot to say about building how, where and what size. That limits where and what people can build. Under a federal plan they would have more say in city neighborhoods.
Besides weren't you waiting till some old guy dies up north and grab up the property at a great price?
Yes, they're not dying fast enough. I wish they'd watch Tucker to learn it's "safe" to go to church and shake babies and kiss hands to speed this up. I've got money burning a hole in my pocket and I don't want to do something stupid like pay off debt when money is damn near free to borrow right now.

What does that have to do with being racist and zoning laws?

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Yes, they're not dying fast enough. I wish they'd watch Tucker to learn it's "safe" to go to church and shake babies and kiss hands to speed this up. I've got money burning a hole in my pocket and I don't want to do something stupid like pay off debt when money is damn near free to borrow right now.

It's probably not such a good idea to wish death upon people for your financial gain.

·
Project Antitube
901 Posts
It's probably not such a good idea to wish death upon people for your financial gain.
Who said I was wishing for anyone to die?

It's probably not a good idea to:
Assume that it's going to be minorities moving into your neighborhood that make it suck.
Assume that minorities are the problem.
Assume that the "liberal left" is the reason for all the "republican right" problems.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

Assume that it's going to be minorities moving into your neighborhood that make it suck.
Assume that the "liberal left" is the reason for all the "republican right" problems.
You did. You said it yourself. Go back to your post and reread it. #51

I'm not so concerned about my neighborhood because it is zoned as state land behind me township owned property across from me. To the left is one small residential lot and to the right are two more small residential lots.
For the most part minorities are good and decent people. I believe the type of housing the government want to place smack dab in the middle of single family neighborhoods would be the problem. Low income housing which is government assisted living. That would drive down property values in those places. But that's not a concern for you because you are wanting to move up north after you find a family that lost a love one so you can swoop in and take advantage of their loss to financially benefit yourself.
Have you seen how the liberal left is responding to the riots taking place across the nation? That's a huge problem for the left not the right.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

I know you don't see this as a problem for you but it would effect neighborhoods and small townships across the country. Basically bankrupting them along with driving up property taxes for homeowners.

·
Project Antitube
901 Posts
You did. You said it yourself. Go back to your post and reread it. #51

I'm not so concerned about my neighborhood because it is zoned as state land behind me township owned property across from me. To the left is one small residential lot and to the right are two more small residential lots.
For the most part minorities are good and decent people. I believe the type of housing the government want to place smack dab in the middle of single family neighborhoods would be the problem. Low income housing which is government assisted living. That would drive down property values in those places. But that's not a concern for you because you are wanting to move up north after you find a family that lost a love one so you can swoop in and take advantage of their loss to financially benefit yourself.
Have you seen how the liberal left is responding to the riots taking place across the nation? That's a huge problem for the left not the right.
Why don't you go ahead and quote where you think you saw I said I wished people would die for my financial gain?

Oh wait, you can't. Besides, you didn't hear it on Tucker Carlson's program while you were stroking the walls of some rich white republican's house.

Zoning and infrastructure prevent a development from being put in the middle of a residential neighborhood. No one wants to pay for ripping up streets to put in new water and sewer mains, new electrical infrastructure, and changing streets to handle the new load. If it could be done, it'd been done in bigger cities long ago. No one gives a shit about Commerce Township and no one wants to live there that doesn't already live there. There might be a cornfield somewhere that ends up full of ugly 3 story wood structures and carports but does it matter if it is section 8 housing or a bunch of people in a Sunset community?

I have seen how the Right Wing Retards have responded to "riots taking place across the nation". They've done jack and shit, and jack died getting fucked in the ass with a sad trombone. Your "right wing buddies" best they could muster was to attack a veteran with a baton and spray him with pepper spray. That's very patriotic, but nothing less is expected by your fearful leader of the failing to be free world. In fact, it was so patriotic now there are more veterans that already served to protect our freedoms from afar and are now doing it because of right wing nutjobs that think attacking protesters is going to solve anything.

Attacking protesters is a civilian rights problem, not a left or right problem. I suggest the next time I see a rightwinger protesting abortion on the street we beat them with a baton and pepper spray them.

·
Project Antitube
901 Posts

I know you don't see this as a problem for you but it would effect neighborhoods and small townships across the country. Basically bankrupting them along with driving up property taxes for homeowners.
Quote some place that isn't an Alex Jones wannabe. If you ever had any credibility, you lose it every time you repost some shill's garbage.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Why don't you go ahead and quote where you think you saw I said I wished people would die for my financial gain?

Oh wait, you can't. Besides, you didn't hear it on Tucker Carlson's program while you were stroking the walls of some rich white republican's house.

Zoning and infrastructure prevent a development from being put in the middle of a residential neighborhood. No one wants to pay for ripping up streets to put in new water and sewer mains, new electrical infrastructure, and changing streets to handle the new load. If it could be done, it'd been done in bigger cities long ago. No one gives a shit about Commerce Township and no one wants to live there that doesn't already live there. There might be a cornfield somewhere that ends up full of ugly 3 story wood structures and carports but does it matter if it is section 8 housing or a bunch of people in a Sunset community?

I have seen how the Right Wing Retards have responded to "riots taking place across the nation". They've done jack and shit, and jack died getting fucked in the ass with a sad trombone. Your "right wing buddies" best they could muster was to attack a veteran with a baton and spray him with pepper spray. That's very patriotic, but nothing less is expected by your fearful leader of the failing to be free world. In fact, it was so patriotic now there are more veterans that already served to protect our freedoms from afar and are now doing it because of right wing nutjobs that think attacking protesters is going to solve anything.

Attacking protesters is a civilian rights problem, not a left or right problem. I suggest the next time I see a rightwinger protesting abortion on the street we beat them with a baton and pepper spray them.
The protest ends when they show up with masks helmets shields and fireworks. If you have protesters standing back and encouraging them I'd say arrest them all. These clowns need to be crushed like the bugs they are. If you think that this is acceptable then you are apart of the problem.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #60

Right here^^^^^^^^

41 - 60 of 68 Posts