1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
i will volunteer to collect it.

·
comeback kid
946 Posts
lol ew. i don't think they'll have women lining up to do this.... from what i hear, it's not really fun being 'pumped'

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
lol ew. i don't think they'll have women lining up to do this.... from what i hear, it's not really fun being 'pumped'
:teehee: i have never had one complain about being pumped.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
:sonicjay:

I'm sure the volunteers will not be nasty hippie chicks that smell and have saggy tits.
we will just hose em down first. and besides, tits plump right up when they fill with milk.

·
No more Jeep
4,008 Posts
HAHA PETA is on F***ED group of people.

Got to love them.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
To lessen the suffering of dairy cows? Are they fucking retarded?

Let's just let their udders explode and have the cows die instead so they don't suffer from having their udders milked.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
gross. to save the "torment" on the animals peta could give a crap if some pregnant sleaze is milked.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
the fucking logistics required for humans to replace dairy cows is ridiculous. these assholes from peta have taken too damn many bong hits, or else they have stopped being serious and are now trying to jerk our chains.

·
Registered
179 Posts
After several years of living in filthy conditions and being forced to produce 10 times more milk than they would naturally, their exhausted bodies are turned into hamburgers or ground up for soup.

mmmmmm beef :beerbang:

·
Captain of my pants
4,159 Posts
hmm, what if they start milking guys?

·
Keep on truckin
5,937 Posts
them eco nazi's are nuts. were all doomed 1 of these days if you ask me. screw the planet enjoy life while your around to live it.

·
Web Wheeler Extraordinair
2,278 Posts
I've seen cows get milked by vacuum pumps. It is the most inhumane thing I have ever seen. They are in so much agony, they act like nothing is happening.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts