Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so people want to wine about my avators? i was warned 1 time not 5 mods?? there was alot on here the same if not worse then any picture i put up. yea i am pissed. people have a problum with my avator why not say something to me??and you mods saying i was warned 5 times is not true.one time in june.

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
Jeesh! Must have been almost the end of the world, not to have been able to log in for TWO DAYS! :sonicjay:

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Clean out t3h sand :tonka:

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will not cry,i will just be a dick like the rest of you.this is definetly the new mj!!!!

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the last one i had, 2 legs and a short skirt... i have a good idea who the wine ass pussys are,too bad you dont have the balls to say this crap to me.

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea look close ass hats. deweys girl has paint on nothing else. all my girls had clothes on..i like to look at women? didnt know this was a site for gay men only.

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
so people want to wine about my avators? i was warned 1 time not 5 mods?? there was alot on here the same if not worse then any picture i put up. yea i am pissed. people have a problum with my avator why not say something to me??and you mods saying i was warned 5 times is not true.one time in june.
Well i can tell you it is very hard for some who have a respectalbe job in the office to view the site with co-workers walking around with you avitar. At least in posts' the title has s NSFW (not safe for work) added so we dont have to open that, but your avitar does not allow for a warning.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts