Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
No Longer a Newbie
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want something new, maybe a grand cherokee, maybe whatever you have for sale I have about $8500 cash so let me know what you have, post pics, miles, price

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I have got a 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with only 52,000 miles on it that i am trying to sell. It is the quad cab short bed with the 360 v-8. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have a 2002 explorer sport(2 door) black, 4wheel drive, bought it with 3,000 miles on it. Now it has around 98,000 great condition in and out. Asking 8,000 for it. Pm me if you have any other questions. Thanks,Jon. (It's the wifes car) Also have all of the service records for it. All from the dealer.

·
Registered
149 Posts
i have a grand cheorkee lifted up 3.5 inch lift bfg goodrich a/t tires 31s brand new unique rims the lift rims tires are brand new only had it all on for 2 months the jeep is red its got the v8 5.2 liter low milage 110 thousand interior is really nice too rims are black iam the second owner it has never been trail ridin or bogged ever a older ladie owned it before me and she wouldnt drive it cause it was 4x4 so she put it in a garge and drove it in winter a little bit but its a really nice jeep only asking $4000.00 or trade for a car

ive only owned the jeep prolly 3 months let me know call me at 810-687-1535 ask for andy

·
No Longer a Newbie
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have a grand cheorkee lifted up 3.5 inch lift bfg goodrich a/t tires 31s brand new unique rims the lift rims tires are brand new only had it all on for 2 months the jeep is red its got the v8 5.2 liter low milage 110 thousand interior is really nice too rims are black iam the second owner it has never been trail ridin or bogged ever a older ladie owned it before me and she wouldnt drive it cause it was 4x4 so she put it in a garge and drove it in winter a little bit but its a really nice jeep only asking $4000.00 or trade for a car

ive only owned the jeep prolly 3 months let me know call me at 810-687-1535 ask for andy
Pics of the Jeep?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts