Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I Need A Four Wheeler. Does Any One Have Preferably A Sport Model Atleast 200cc I Would Like To Trade You For Either My 1982 Project Camaro With 92000 Miles Runs Great Or I Have Over 2000 Dollars Which Is 82 Shares Of General Motors Stock Shares Willing To Trade Both If The Quad Or Bike Is Nice Enough

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
This should be moved to the "Wanted" section. :thumb:

Craig

·
FORD The Best Never Rest
2,521 Posts
I have an 87 honda 200sx. It recently started smoking but runs great, it has full suspension rear rack and automatic clutch. I also have a spare motor for parts. pm me if your interested.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have a 01 cr125 barley riden with a brand new top end last week, send me a pm for more details might be interested in camaro

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if any of you are willing to trade your quad for what i have to trade please email me at [email protected] ive got pretty much no cash so tradeing for the stock shares or the car or both if the quad is nice enough is the only way i can go. the stocks are at 33 dollars a share and the adds up too 2706 total, and the camaro needs minimal work done too it so for your used quad you get a car and 2706 dollars. and did i mention IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A QUAD. and thank you too all the people telling me too post this in a differnt forums but im internet illiterate.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts