Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how big of a tire can i get under it and do zr2 coils fit in the front for a 3inch lift?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
3" body lift and sledge hammer to the front innerwlls under your feet, weld the rear diff, add some 34x9.5 swampers on stock wheels and you have a very capible rig for cheap, I have built 3 like this and they are usally the last rig running after a hard weekend at the badlands and you can build it on the price of your buddys wheels and tires and only use a half a tank of fuel, alot of trackers even have air and this setup works great at the dunes also

·
Big Belly Customs
1,716 Posts
sidekickin it

i had a 91 tracker that i stuffed cut cherokee springs under and got 31s to clear rather nicely but it rode a little stiff out back and needed limiter straps to keep the coils in on high articulations just take a little off the springs at a time untill it does what you like, heres a few pics of mine before i offed it not to mention i jumped the bejesus out of it and still daily drove it, its a bit hillbilly but like what was said above it was the last rig running everyday and i had about $150 bucks into it!

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
sawzall

·
Registered
51 Posts
for $1000 calmini has a 3" lift that comes with virtually everything, and i think for that price they throw in a 3" body lift too. and with that type of clearance im sure you could fit 33 no prob.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts