Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My head hurts, my vision is a bit blurry at times, and I feel as if I am in some sort of daze.....

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
My head hurts, my vision is a bit blurry at times, and I feel as if I am in some sort of daze.....
Have you stopped drinking since saturday? If not, that would be a good place to start.
Hope you feel better.:thumb:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Yeah, alcohol may numb some of the pain, but it will defiantly blur the vision.

·
Mud Kicker
272 Posts
I'm in sort of the same boat except i get slamming migraine pains in the back of my head upper neck area. any time do anything to physical i went to the doctor all he said was no more caffiene no more cigs and no more working out. Oh and im not allowed to get pissed off. Lmao take all my stress relieving vices away and then tell me not to get pissed off. Only time my vision gets blurry is when i continue to do what ever the hell it is that gets my heart racing and the pain gets so intense i can't see right. MRI tonite as a matter of fact to determine if i'm having an anuerism :-D all this and i'm only 21. btw the no smoking shit aint flying. oh and alcohol doesnt help i mean it will calm the dull pain but even drunk off my ass that pain still will cut through me like a knife and bring me to the ground.

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
Have you bumped your head?

It might be a migraine. First time I got one, I didn't have that bad of a headache, but my vision was blurry and I was in a daze. I couldn't read a paragraph and make sense of it.

Mine kinda freaked me out because I was afraid I was having a stroke, so I went to the doctor. I had an MRI just to be sure, but it was just adult onset migraine. Thankfully no more occurrences since then.

·
Mud Kicker
272 Posts
Have you bumped your head?

It might be a migraine. First time I got one, I didn't have that bad of a headache, but my vision was blurry and I was in a daze. I couldn't read a paragraph and make sense of it.

Mine kinda freaked me out because I was afraid I was having a stroke, so I went to the doctor. I had an MRI just to be sure, but it was just adult onset migraine. Thankfully no more occurrences since then.
how long did yours last?

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
its just the new taxes granhole has inflicted on us, it will pass.

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
I flew through a windshield in a truck head first and had a concussion for several weeks. It sucked bigtime.

·
Mud Kicker
272 Posts
wish that was my case, it's been since last thursday and still continues that i cant work out cant drink beer , can't even have sex. Anytime my heart gets pumping i can feel the pain start to build. If i stop right there it usually stays there , but if i go a second or two over that it's too late. Medicated on flexoril and darvocet and naproxen it brings it down to a dull roar but if i do any of that stuff that gets me going even heavily medicated it brings the pain right back up to the top.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts