Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How the f do you people live with this crap?! :( since 6am this morning none stop running of my nose :mad: Everyone is asking why I am crying :tonka:

·
Playing Possum
6,751 Posts
Look on the bright side, at least your not allergic to beer. My kid takes Zyrtec, works great.

·
Slice of Starsage Anyone?
5,070 Posts
Midol

·
3,591 Posts
Look on the bright side, at least your not allergic to beer. My kid takes Zyrtec, works great.
i think i am allergic to beer. i used to drink quite a bit, not everyday just goin to partys on weekends. now almost 22 i have to take prilosec for asid refluz i didnt know i had other than coughing at night uncontrolibly. and the doc says no beer. i had 2 last night and coughing came back :(

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
every morning I wake up I'm a snot-festival with a sneeze-orchestra.
you get used to it. I have been on every allergy med and none have worked. :(

·
atv rider
6,556 Posts
i hack up a big and nasty ass loogie every mornin and im good all day ... but if i dont i fell like shit and will prolly get sick

·
Registered
723 Posts
I was thinking about this the other day. Never had allergies until I was 23 and then had them bad for the last couple of years. Usually starts every year in early April, but this year I haven't gotten anything yet!

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have never had it like this ever!!!! My eyes and nose are so fricken raw :( thankfully a coworker had some kind of allergy pill. I am feeling all sleepy now :(

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have never had it like this ever!!!! My eyes and nose are so fricken raw :( thankfully a coworker had some kind of allergy pill. I am feeling all sleepy now :(
That would probably be good old Benadryl. Works good for me. Doesnt make me tired though, too used to it.

·
Captain Jack Sparrow
2,316 Posts
clartin or allerga is good around this time of year mine start to get bad i feel your pain

1 - 17 of 17 Posts