Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Home Sweet Homicide
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, it was actually Lord Stanley. The trophy made a stop by at the wife's work while it was in saginaw today.

Not everyone gets an elavator ride with it!

I wanted to talk to the cup-keeper more. He was really neat. He said he has been to the craziest parties he ever imagined. He could rate tem G, PG, PG-13, R and even a few NC-17s. He was shocked at how fast it was on TV when it was dropped at Cheli's not long after they won it even though he had already fixed it.

·
Home Sweet Homicide
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The wife called me this AM and asked me if I wanted to go see it. I figured she was getting out early to go the Saginaw Spirit game where it was going to be. Then she told me it was coming to the hospital.

Love the avatar jeeperbrian. I just finished the book Dave Hanson wrote. Hihgly recommended reading for any hockey fan let alone one that has watched Slap Shot.

I had to find Vladdy's name on it too. I faintly underlined them in white.

·
Home Sweet Homicide
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet! I was gonna say Stan is over rated........

Least no dumbass stood it upside down :thumb:
The cup handler would let someone know not to touch it if they got too close. Joe Elliot really proved he is a douchebag for that one. Cheli had a conspiricy theory about that incident afterwards too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.