Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
42,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My total was $6.17.

I gave her a ten
she punched in $10.00 and it displayed to give me back $3.83

I found a quarter in my pocket and gave it to her to reduce the amount of change I was handed.

She gave me back $5.08

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
No, she was correct, you get an automatic $1.50 rebate for the pube garnish, check your receipt.

·
WHISKEY-TANGO-FOXTROT
2,981 Posts
for what they charge, you should get more change back, go back there and complain.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
she just donated to your future doctor bills for clogged arteries and stints and bypass surgery that is sure to come from those greasy burgers they serve:thumb:

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Haha.. Wendy's must hire some super intelligent people. My mom and I went to a Wendy's a few weeks ago... I don't remember exactly what the figures were... But her total was something like $7.65, my mom gave the girl a $20, and she gave my mom like $22.35 in change back (like she had given her $30, but she didn't). My mom looked at the change, and looked at my all confused. We told the girl that it wasn't the right change, and gave her back the correct amount so that her drawer wouldn't be off, I would have felt bad if she lost her job, and she looked as us sort of dumbfounded, like I was an asshole....and just said "oh".

Not a thank you, or "thanks for being honest, I appreciate it", not shit... Just an emotionless "oh" and turned around and walked away. Shit, after that, I almost wish I didn't say anything about it and kept the money.

Stupid bitch.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,110 Posts
My total was $6.17.

I gave her a ten
she punched in $10.00 and it displayed to give me back $3.83

I found a quarter in my pocket and gave it to her to reduce the amount of change I was handed.

She gave me back $5.08
I hate it when people do what you did. It slows the whole process down. Figure out how you want to pay and do it and be done with it.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,110 Posts
Why because the average dipshit can't count? Sorry I'll do whatever is more convenient for ME
It doesn't matter if they can count or not, it still slows down the transaction. I wish I could learn to be more selfish like you. It seems to come so naturally for many people. Unforutnatly, it seems like I always end up behind you in the checkout line.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I just got back from a Wendy's today after thinking of this thread. I must say, CC I have no idea how your tastebuds or stomach can handle this. I've eaten some pretty bad fast food but this number 2 I ordered tastes like... well, a number 2. Also, I had no idea ordering a number 2 and then upgrading it to a large + a value order of chicken nuggets would be more than 10 bucks. Part of me feels robbed.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
I hate it when people do what you did. It slows the whole process down. Figure out how you want to pay and do it and be done with it.
It's so rare to see people pay for a purchase with actual money as opposed to a bridge card, I welcome people to take as long as they need to pay for their purchase with cash. People that pay for shit with a check drive me nuts though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts