Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mud slut!!
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i NEEED A CAR OR SOMETHING BAD!! ill do payments if sum1 wil alow it iam sooo hurting for a dam vehickal!! i got bad cred due to my con of a father soo he pretty much fucked me on geting a loan and stuff but i work at a discount tire and ied even be able to get a deal on shit !!

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Come up with 1500 and I will sell you a reliable car and give you a dictionary free with the purchase of said automobile.

·
Semper Fidelis
4,541 Posts
I may have a vehickale if you have a paintball and some nice stereo equipment to trade for.

·
Bike Dude
2,103 Posts
really if you have a job wait a month, save your money and buy a beater car. Its still warm outside so ride a bike for a while

·
likes him some Red Dog
2,268 Posts
Fuck. I just... Fuck... Really?

·
I fix stuff!
13,804 Posts
I have an old 1989(?) Buick Park Avenue that needs a head gasket and radiator that I will GIVE you. The catch is there is NO TITLE. The car runs and drives (pretty nice actually). I was going to scrap it out, I just haven't taken the time to get a scrap title for it. I cut the converter off so the exhaust needs to be welded up. The car is located in Auburn Michigan. I'm not going to post pictures, its a free car but I will say it is not a raging turd. A buddy of mine owns an appartment complex and the car was sitting in his parking lot and he wanted it gone. The owner sold it too me for parts ($1.00) and gave me a reciept. I think I want to dump it because my old auto repair shop looks like it's sold so I need to liquidate stuff I have sitting around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts